Are you interested in writing for Camera Obscura online photography magazine?
Excellent! We’d love to promote your work and portfolio. We welcome anyone from all over the world to contribute to Camera Obscura and join us as a guest contributor, or even to become a regular columnist. If you are interested in joining our team, please read the following lines – a short list of guidelines.
- Articles must be written in Microsoft Word (so that we can easily access them)
- Text component of articles must be a minimum of 1 page, to a maximum of 5 pages unless otherwise indicated.
- Articles must be written in grammatically correct English and/or Romanian, and spell checked before submission.
- Articles are subject to editing at the discretion of the editorial team.
- Submission of articles grants Camera Obscura the republishing rights to the article, while the author retains ownership.
- All images must be original works by the contributing author. Any images being submitted that are not owned by the author must be accompanied by an image credit statement and written permission for use by the original image creator.
- Images are to be submitted in JPEG format only unless otherwise indicated.
- Images must be resized to 1000 pixels on their longest side.
- A recommended number of photos is between 10 to 20 images.
- Images must be free of borders, logos, and/or other watermarks.
- Multiple images may be sent separately or in ZIP format.
- A short text file with a description of images is helpful! (optional).
Article submissions to the Camera Obscura online photo magazine are voluntary. As a contributing author to Camera Obscura, you retain full ownership and copyright of your article and images. All article submissions indicate full reprint rights to the Camera Obscura online magazine for the entire life of the magazine. Your article will not be made available for reprint in other publications without your permission.
All submissions and requests are to be made to the Editor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Areas of Interest
- Photography Technique/Tutorials
- Lighting Techniques
- Photoshop Tutorials
- Photo Interviews
- Location Articles
* And basically any subject that can be communicated with photos and photography. If you have an idea and you’re not sure where exactly it best fits, write us an email and we’ll be glad to offer you guidance (email@example.com).